Immediate Clinic offers a state-of-the-art laboratory
Results are available within ten minutes – leading to a quicker diagnosis and treatment plan. Some of the tests that can be performed include:
- CBCs – These tests check for anemia or signs of infection.
- Urinalysis – Urinalysis tests can check for pregnancy, infection and are used for drug screening.
- Cultures – These test for strep throat and the flu.
- Chemistry – Our chemistry tests check for signs of dehydration, electrolyte abnormalities (potassium, sodium, etc) and liver function abnormalities.
At Immediate Clinic, if your doctor believes that you need laboratory testing, you will not need to be sent out to a private laboratory for the collection and then have to wait for a phone call or second appointment to get your results. We strive to provide you with the best medical care available, including a comprehensive, on-site laboratory.
Our Neighborhood Walk-In Clinic is:
- Walk-in friendly
- Open 7 days a week 8am-8pm
- In-network for most Washington insurers
- Open extended hours
- Equipped with X-Ray and Lab on-site
- Staffed by Doctors, Physician Assistants, and Nurse Practitioners