Puget Sound Urgent Care
We offer walk-in urgent care throughout the Puget Sound area. Bringing comprehensive and convenient healthcare to your neighborhood.
Urgent Care means comprehensive medical care at your convenience. There no requirements to come in for a visit; you don't need be a regular patient of ours nor have an appointment to see a provider. Our goal is to treat your injury or illness with the utmost quality and compassion.
Our services are available 365 days a year, and come at a fraction of the cost and wait times of a traditional emergency room visit. We are here to provide healthcare options when it’s the weekend, after hours, short notice, medication refills or any number of reasons that leave you wanting to feel better ASAP.
So if you don’t feel well, we offer comprehensive medical care and prescriptions for non-life threatening conditions.
- Certified Medical Provider-Diagnosis
- Lab Testing & Rapid Results
- Digital X-Ray & Splinting
- Laceration, Injury & Minor Trauma
- Outpatient Lab & X-Ray.
- Coverage when you are Away from the Office.
- Efficient & Confidential Transfer of Records and Results Reporting.
- Flu shots & adult vaccine boosters.
- Testing for STDs, HIV, UTI, TB, Drug Screens & more with our on-site CLIA certified lab, including rapid results.
- Physicals & Screenings for employment, sports teams and more.
- Minor Care (ear cleaning, etc.)
- Immediate & Comprehensive if you find yourself without the medication you need.
- Follow up with your primary care physician upon request.
- No narcotic medications used or stored on site.