We offer two pricing options; insurance/medical benefits or a discounted self pay pricing.
Discounted Self Pay Pricing
Self Pay pricing is simple & transparent. As payment is collected and complete at the time of your visit, it allows us to bypass various administrative, insurance and statement billing costs, so that we can share those savings with our patients in a discounted clinic visit of $125. Should the doctor see the need for any additional treatment (e.g. an x-ray or lab test), the reason will be discussed prior to rendering the service(s). We accept cash, debit and credit cards.
Some of our self-pay (out-of-pocket) services and pricing include:
- Clinic Visit $125
- General Physical Starting at $150*
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Physical $95*
- Camp/School/Sports Physical $50 (Ages 5-17)*
- Camp/School/Sports Physical $65 (Ages 18-39)*
- Merchant Mariner Physical $95*
- *Unable to bill to insurance
- Flu Vaccine $20
- TB/PPD Test $19
- Hep B Vaccine (per shot starting at) $30* †
- TDAP $40* †
- MMR $60* †
- Tetanus Booster (adult) $40* †
*Provider visit required
† Additional adminstration fees may be required
Insurance and medical benefits are accepted for most Washington state insurers. We would collect your co-pay/co-insurance at the time of service and then bill your insurance company for you. Your insurance will then pay the bill according to your specific health benefits. If there is a balance left over, like an un-met deductible, we would then bill you for the remaining amount.
- AmeriGroup (not contracted at the Poulsbo location)
- Apple Health/Provider One
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Coventry/First Health
- First Choice Health PPO
- Washington Medicaid
- Premera Blue Cross
- Railroad Medicare
- Regence Blue Shield
- United Healthcare – Community and Advantage Plan
- Washington State Injured Worker’s Insurance
- Washington State Injured Self-Insured Worker's Comp Insurance (eg. Sedgwick)
- And more. Call to inquire at a clinic near you!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to pay up front to make an appointment?
There is no fee or credit card number required to secure an appointment time. Fees are based on the actual services you receive.
If I have insurance, why am I still getting a bill?
We collect your co-pay at the time of service and then submit your services for processing by your insurance company for those companies in which we are contracted. Should there be a balance due after your insurance company has processed your specific plan benefits, such as a deductible and plan coverage Immediate Clinic will bill you for any remaining balance
What do I need to bring to my visit?
Please bring a valid photo ID and any insurance cards (if applicable). ID is required for all patients ages 18+ as well as for the guardians of any minors (18 and under).