Puget Sound Urgent Care
We offer walk in urgent care throughout the Puget Sound area. Bringing comprehensive and convenient healthcare to your neighborhood.
Urgent Care means you don’t need to be a regular patient of ours and you don’t need an appointment. Our goal is to treat your injury or illness with the utmost quality and compassion.
Our services are available 365 days a year, and come at a fraction of the cost and wait times of a traditional emergency room visit. You have healthcare options when it’s the weekend, after hours, short notice, medication refills or any number of reasons that leave you wanting to feel better ASAP.
So if you don’t feel well, we offer comprehensive medical care and prescriptions for non-life threatening conditions.
- Certified Medical Provider Diagnosis
- Lab Testing & Rapid Results
- Digital X-Ray & Splinting
- Laceration, Injury & Minor Trauma
- Prescription Services
- Pre-Operative Screenings.
- Outpatient Lab & X-Ray.
- Coverage when you are Away from the Office.
- Efficient & Confidential Transfer of Records and Results Reporting.
- Flu shots & adult vaccine boosters.
- Testing for STDs, HIV, UTI, TB, Drug Screens & more with our on-site CLIA certified lab, including rapid results.
- Physicals & Screenings for employment, sports teams and more.
- Minor Care (ear cleaning, etc.)
- Immediate & Comprehensive if you find yourself without the medication you need.
- Follow up with your primary care physician upon request.
- No narcotic medications used or stored on site.